Discussion Meeting on Analytic Number Theory 2015
In honour of Professors N. Saradha and J. Sengupta on their 60+
TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
Read more about Mumbai
City. Some information on restaurants
close to TIFR.
January 5-9, 2015
R. Munshi and A. Sankaranarayanan.
Several branches of Analytic Number Theory have grown tremendously in
recent years. Results towards twin-prime conjecture, L-function theory,
error term estimations, algebraic independence of some interesting constants
and trancendence of certain infinte series are a few of them to quote .
We bring together experts in these various
branches to get better understanding and to contribute further in a
substantial way on this subject.
- S.D. Adhikari (HRI, Allahabad)
- R. Balasubramanian (IMSC, Chennai)
- Y. Bugeaud (Univ of Strasbourg, France)
- Sanoli Gun (IMSC, Chennai)
- L. Hajdu (Univ of Debrecen, Hungary )
- J. Hoffstein (Brown Univ, USA)
- R. Holowinsky (The Ohio State Univ, USA)
- Chaohua Jia (Inst of Math, Chinese Academy, China)
- W. Kohnen (Univ of Heidelberg, Germany)
- S. Laishram (ISI, Delhi)
- Guangshi Lu (Shandong Univ, China)
- H. Maier (Univ of Ulm, Germany)
- K. Matsumoto (Nagoya Univ, Japan)
- B. Ramakrishnan (HRI, Allahabad)
- M. Ram Murty (Queen's Univ, Canada)
- Ravi Raghunathan (IIT, Mumbai)
- Purusottam Rath (CMI, Chennai)
- Abhishek Saha (Bristol University, UK)
- T. N. Shorey (IIT, Mumbai)
- Divyum Sharma (TIFR, Mumbai)
- Saurabh Kumar Singh (TIFR, Mumbai)
- Kaneenika Sinha (IISER, Pune)
- K. Srinivas (IMSC.,Chennai)
- B. Sury (ISI, Bangalore)
- Dinesh Thakur (Rochester University, USA)
- R. Thangadurai (HRI, Allahabad)
The list of speakers can be found here
The schedule of talks can be found here.
The abstracts of talks can be found here.