Meeting on "Algebraic Cycles and Related Topics"
26 - 30, 2014
The School of Mathematics will be organizing a discussion meeting
on Algebraic cycles and related topics at Tata Institute of
Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai.
The main purpose of this meeting is to have a series of talks by
experts in the style of a workshop, where a speaker will give two
talks on a particular area of the subject of algebraic cycles and
their applications in algebra, arithmetic and geometry. Each of
these talks is expected to be broadly focused on the introduction
and discussion on important past and current research in a
specific topic related to algebraic cycles.
Young mathematicians, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students
are encouraged to participate in this meeting. The institute will
provide local support to registered participants during the
meeting. It will arrange accommodation for a limited number of
- Chetan Balwe (TIFR, Mumbai)
- Jishnu Biswas (ISI, Bangalore)
- Utsav Choudhary (Univ. Osnabruck)
- Mrinal Kanti Das (ISI, Kolkata)
- Amit Hogadi (TIFR, Mumbai)
- Amalendu Krishna (TIFR, Mumbai)
- Kapil Paranjape (IISER, Mohali)
- Kartik Prasanna (Univ. Michigan, Ann Arbor)
- G. V. Ravindra (Univ. Missouri, St. Louis)
- Anand Sawant (TIFR, Mumbai)
- Ronnie Sebastian (IISER, Pune)
- Ramesh Sreekantan (ISI, Bangalore)
- V. Srinivas (TIFR, Mumbai)
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you wish to participate in the meeting.